Friday, November 25, 2011

New Comics for the Week of 11-23-11

These are the five comics I was most interested in back on Monday the 21st.


The reasons I chose the following being...

DARK HORSE PRESENTS 6 - DHP has consistently been one of my most anticipated books for the last three months. It has a certain magic too it that many other comics don't manage.
INVINCIBLE 85 - Cory Walker's return to the title for a two-part fill-in arc has got my attention.
RASL 12 - This book doesn't come out nearly often enough. So every new issue is an EVENT.
THE SHADE 2 (of 12) - James Robinson's return to the characters that made him famous has so far been a treat. Lets see if the next issue keeps up the pace.
USAGI YOJIMBO 142 - I'm fairly new to Stan Saki's ronin rabbit. So I continue to get excited every time a new issue comes out.

So that's the five for this week. Tune in soon, as I run them down one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment